A Sneak Peak: Radiant Heights

 

They say that globalization is going to make it the next super power. So we watch with gaping mouths, as ‘Western’ waves to crash on ‘Eastern’ shores. Question is how much will we immerse in it?  And how much will it engulf us? As always the old threatens to fades erode as young energy surfaces. So, I document the current state with a critical eye, weighing the possibilities of change. But most importantly, I immortalise these moments to savor its sweet nectar, as I capture the best of my motherland India. 











Comments

Unknown said…
You're work is magnificent. The style and colors and breathtaking. Awesome project! I admire your work. I cannot make the opening. I am tutoring Lightroom that evening. I hope to make the show sometime next week. Fabulous. Hope to see you soon. xxxooo

Popular Posts