The thing about.....

....sleepless nights.... Is that they rob you of your precious sleep.... They don't add anything to your life that the day can't give you.... Even though the hours gained awake.... Would be the hours lost in sleep.... The thing about sleepless nights is that.... They deprive you of innocent dreams.... Not those innocent dreams that you have in the day... Those are the most beautiful.... The could be's of fantasy.... I am referring to those other innocent dreams that come from ... The has been's of the multi layered realm of the endless bounty of the mind... And perhaps....those unreachable portals of the soul.... Like the dream I had last night.... I saw her....even though I have never seen her before.... We looked at each other in an awkward glance.... And I swear I thought it was real..... These are the kind of beautiful moments that sleepless nights deny you.... The thing about sleepless nights... Is that they rob you of your precious sleep.... But sometimes awaken the poet inside of you.

Comments

Popular Posts